Tuesday 14 February 2012

Bluebell Railway.

This is just a quick post, attempting to keep everything ship shape and in order.

On Saturday, while many Addicks were bemoaning the rather late decision to delay our game up at Chesterfield, I had cakes on my mind.

We went for a trip on a steam train, for Afternoon Tea, to celebrate a very special person's birthday.

I know as an Addick I'm supposed to be a bit of a train spotter but it really and truthfully wasn't my idea.


I had listened carefully to the unbelievably obvious hints about "what I'd love to do one day" and got my act together to book.

Despite us being there to celebrate a birthday, with the date so close to February 14th it was assumed everyone was there as part of their Valentine duties.

Hearts and flowers were the order of the day but we didn't mind.

If you've never been to the Bluebell Railway, I heartily recommend it.

No comments: